To install this VC++ CAD
G-System on Windows, click this ---
This installs properly only for Windows Vista and Windows 7. (Total size:
G.EXE will be created on
your desktop (Start/All Programs/G-System/G.EXE).
Also, if you had
installed this before, you must uninstall before attempting a new install.
(Note: Windows XP
2010 September 15
Finally succeeded in making this G-System CAD
downloadable from this website - just click
here. As for Getting started, please look at
under User Guide on the left pane of Home page.
---- TRY THIS PRE-DEFINED
MESHING SCENARIO ------
1. Bring up G.EXE. Click a command icon on the left with 4 small boxes (red,green,blue,yellow)
- its tooltip says "CFD Ibitsu Test".
2. Click TAB-KEY once or twice or three times, then hit SPACE-BAR. (This gives
you 3 different pre-defined scenarios)
3. Continue to hit SPACE-BAR many times. I am inserting a box in an existing
domain and discretizing the domain accordingly - to maintain hex structure.
4. Eventually, the domain is gridded (meshed) and I show grids by moving IJK
5. Click TAB-KEY to toggle IJK planes and continue to hit SPACE-BAR.
6. Prompt messages on the lower desktop may be of help.
7. You can now go to a separate GRID command (lower icon) and key in a number of
grids per region (say 5 or 8l).
I used Visual Studio 2008 Windows Installer (under Windows 7) to create this setup program for
When I installed this on my Windows XP desktop machine and ran it,
I hit a snug - a runtime error "Entry Point Not Found"
<< The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the dynamic link
library msvcrt.dll. >>
This is due to incompatible
dlls in XP. So this software has to be installed above Windows Vista level.
You must install this software at your own risk. No explicit or implicit
guarantee or promise is given by the author.